BMW Rear Subframe Differential Rear Bushing Tool Set (F01, F02, F04, F06, F07, F10, F13, F18)
- This tool is used to extract and install the transversely mounted differential mounting bushing that is located in the rear subframe.
- See picture for the bushing serviced.
- The service work can be performed on-car without the removal of the subframe.
- This saves tremendous time.
- Packaged in molded plastic carrying case.
- Application Detail:
- BMW F01 — (2008–present) 7 Series
- BMW F02 — (2009–present) 7 Series long wheelbase
- BMW F04 — (2011–present) 7 Series ActiveHybrid
- BMW F06 — (2011–present) 6 Series Gran Coupe/M6 Gran Coupe
- BMW F07 — (2009–present) 5 Series Gran Turismo
- BMW F10 — (2011–present) 5 Series Sedan/M5 Sedan
- BMW F11 — (2012–present) 5 Series Touring
- BMW F12 — (2011–present) 6 Series Coupe/M6 Coupe
- BMW F13 — (2011–present) 6 Series Convertible/M6 Convertible
- BMW F15 — (2013–present) X5 Sports Activity Vehicle
- BMW F18 — (2010–present) 5 Series long wheelbase
WARNING: California Prop 65 - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/