BMW Vibration Damper Remover / Installer Tool Kit (N47, N57)
- This tool is designed to hold the crankshaft pulley stationary while loosening or tightening the center (crankshaft) bolt.
- This is necessary to prevent damage to the vibration dampening element … the rubber ring that separates the outer and inner portions of the pulley.
- Equivalent to factory tools 117 221, 117 222, 117 223, 117 224 and 117 225
- Application: BMW N47 and N57 Engines
- The N47 is a four-cylinder common rail diesel engine manufactured from 2007-2013
- The N57 is a family of aluminum, turbocharged straight 6 common rail diesel engines, manufactured from 2008-2015
WARNING: California Prop 65 - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/