- The free wheeling mechanism is used for transporting vehicles with failed ISM.
- Raise vehicle (on lift or using vehicle jack) and remove either the left or right rear wheel.
- Install the Free wheeling adapter to the rear axle of the vehicle with the five supplied Allen screws and tighten to a torque of 80Nm.
- Mount the original vehicle wheel to the Free wheeling adapter using the original wheel bolts and torque to 80 Nm. With the free wheeling adapter, installed the vehicle can now be rolled to a desired location or onto a flatbed vehicle transporter without any difficulty.
- BENZ OEM No.: 164 589 03 63 00
- BENZ Model 164.122/125/175/177/186/822/825/871.
- Model 251.122/125/165/175/177
- BMW: F01, F02, F07, F10, F11, F12, F13, F25, F30, F31, F32, F33, F34
WARNING: California Prop 65 - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/