- Most of oil drain tools use gravity to drain the transmission oil out, but it is unable to drain out all the transmission oil.
- This transmission oil drain tool kit is able to drain out the rest of transmission oil cleanly by air pressure to keep the transmission clean. There will be around 2.6 L oil left in the transmission of some car models if this kit is NOT used.
- Application: MERCEDES-BENZ 722.6 / 722.9 Transmission, BMW 6HP / 8HP Transmission.
- 1. Drain out the transmission first, and remove the oil sump.
- 2. Assemble the transmission oil drain tool kit: Connect the air compressor with air hose, and connect the air hose with the air release valve. Connect a suitable adapter according to the transmission and then connect adapter to the air release valve.
- 3. Fit the adapter to the oil drain plug hole, open the air release valve, increase the air pressure to 0.5 kg/cm2, and the rest of transmission oil will be drained out.
WARNING: California Prop 65 - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/