- For Timing Chains on Mercedes petrol and diesel engines.
- The Separating Tool and the Riveting Tool allow quick, easy and safe splitting and re-connection of the timing-chains - Simplex and Duplex - as well as the double-roller to be found on new Mercedes diesels from 9/95 onwards. On such chains, the timing chain pin is pined.
- Advantages: Clean splitting of the old timing chain Correct and safe assembly of the replacement timing-chain Exact riveting of the new timing chain.
- Application: Mercedes Benz Model OM 601, 602, 603, 615, 616, 617, M102, 103, 116, 272 and SAAB, BMW.
- Does not work on M271 EVO engines with Simplex timing chains
WARNING: California Prop 65 - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/