Universal Locking Ring Tool
- A new type of lock ring tool which makes dismounting and mounting of wheel bearing lock rings very easy.
- The tool is designed to fit the larger lock rings. For example: the lock ring on the axle shaft on light commercial vehicles, trucks, etc.
- The adjusting screw has a 3/8" ratchet grip which provides enough power to easily remove stuck and rusted lock rings. The grip angle between the tips will also always be correct no matter the size or position of the lock ring. This makes the tool safer, more effective and easier to use than ordinary pliers.
- It contains a total of 3 kinds of specially designed tips that can easily be switched if needed.
- Cir-clip pin 2.5 mm, 2 pcs
- Cir-clip pin 3mm, 2 pcs
- Cir-clip pin 3.5mm, 2 pcs
WARNING: California Prop 65 - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/